Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Final Post!!! :)

About The English summer course experience:

1. What kind of activities and things have you done and learnt in classes?

Well, in classes we did many things. Besides to the blog we did activities online, they were like listening or writing and at end the page send you a report of your result, so then you know how good or bad are you. Also we practice how pronounce some words, and practice namely some letters; it be dependent to the word and de consonants those go with. 

2. What aspects of the English language do you still have to improve? How do you plan to do it?

The most difficult to me its read and writes in English, I think that I need to read more in English, so this way I can learn and memorize the words and can remember when I'm reading. On the other side, I understand when the people talk, even when I listen to music or watch a movie I can understand what say. I have a good ear. 

About your well deserved summer holidays:

1. What are you going to do in February? Tell me about your plans for your summer vacations.

With a friend of mine want travel to Ecuador in February, I think the first week. This trip we did have planned since the winter holidays, because she couldn’t travel with me and my friends to Bolivia, so she says to me that this summer holidays we travel together, without my other two friends. That was fun, but I think we’ll meet too there. I’m exiting for this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment