Tuesday, January 6, 2015

What is your opinion about soap operas on Chilean TV?

I like the old soap operas, it was extremely entertaining, I think that was a real interest for made a good show, but I think that the new soap operas are a garbage, they haven't a good story or actors, in my opinion the new soap operas sucks and are boring. 

What is your opinion about legalizing marijuana?

I guess the marijuana should be decriminalizing because in this way the people how want use it, like personal use, don't risk prision for have troubles with the law. The point is decriminalizing but not legalizing.
What is your opinion about legalizing abortion in some cases?

I truly think that abortion must be legalize in all way, because not only in violation or if the pregnancy is dangerous you can abort. I think it’s a big responsibility but you should decide the moment to have a child.

What is your opinion about "barras bravas"?

I dont know, it would be good have a favourite soccer team but its a different when the "barra brava" do bad thinghs like kill people or not permit see the match peacefully.

What is your opinión about Chilean politicians?
 
The Chilean politicians how are participants of a political organization take decisions disregarding the opinion of another people who participate also in politic. A lot of times this desitions are taken for your own interests.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment